JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

<----Steve Irwin, the brave man had died!!---->


At the scholastic web page I had found a very good article that makes me feel very sad. It is called he "Cocodrile Hunter Dies".

I think It was a bad notice when my sister told me. I was impresed because I dind't believe it! I couldn't think how a prefessional man that all his life had work on this how could now he die. I told mi sister to put the news so we can see how he died and there I heard that he had died just with a stringay
"Deaths from encounters
with stingrays are extremely
rare. Irwin is only the third person in
Australia to be killed by a
stingray."

"The accident took place while Irwin was diving off the Great Barrier Reef of Australia’s northeast coast. As he swam over the more than 200-pound stingray, its poisonous tail spiked him in the chest. The attack damaged his heart.

This new impresed all my friends and every body in the world. I was his fan he was my idol because he was so brave that he can fight and capture any animal. The bad thing is that he had 1 daughter and 1 son and a wife.

"The producers of Animal Planet say they may set up a fund in Irwin's name. The money would be used to support wildlife issues, Irwin's zoo, and the education of his two children.I had asked some friends and all of them are so sad that anyone can believe it it is unbelievable."


2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger NaTy B. said...

Hi Juli well I love your post is amaizing, i`ve never saw all that information of Steve Irwin. It is very cool!!! keep it up!!:)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger *Vale M* said...

Juli,
I totally agree with you! Steve Irwin was a great person and everybody was shocked by this terrible news. He was an idol for a lot of people and it was a terrible loss.

P.S: I really like your blog -◘-Keep it up! ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home