JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

"scary" story..

3 Skeleton Key was very cool and interesting. It should be a scary story but for me It is a disgusting story. It reminds me about a lot of things. In the part that they saw the boat that looked like a ghost boat reminds me that one of my friends one day she was looking at the window so she told me that she saw a pirate boat!! I was like you are crazy. That is one of the things that it reminds me. Another thing is that I was in the balcony of my house and a tiny mouse was running in there so I was shouting and running and it was so funny.

I had read other stories that had been very exciting. Some parts have been a little similar like in Rikki-Tikki-Tavi when he is always in the fights with the snakes it is exciting like when the 3 men were fighting with the rats. It brings me to mind to the movie Pirates of The Caribean: The Dead Man Chest because it is like the same things and the both themes are very cool and disgusting.

I was surprised when the rats covered all the light house. I couldn't understand also how the rats scaped from the boat. The story for me was so stupid. The author wanted the story to be scary but he couldn't. My favorite parts in the story were when they were fighting with the rats. The worst part in the story was when they were introducing the story is that for me it was a little difficult to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home