JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

What I think about blogging!!

My espectections were that people of other countries see it so they can share some ideas but we haven’t have contact but Some espectections had lived up because friends from my class had read it and write comments and I am very happy because they liked it a lot.
The hard thing about maintaining a web log is that you need to write a lot so sometiems you don’t have anything in mind so its very difficult to get a very good idea. The easy thing is that you need to write comments it very cool because you can share your opinions.
I feel very good because, I think that I am improving a lot my writing in English also that people can share to me some of there opinion about my blog and some ideas so I can recollect them and use them for my writings.
My feeling haven’t change It is the same as before as in my first post. I like this a lot it is very entertainment.
I feel very good about the technical aspects because before I dint know how to make links but now I know and it is so easy! Also knowing how to copy and paste pictures at my post is very cool. The settings are also cool changing letter to my post also the color the links and everything!
I had been surprised because I didn’t know I had such a huge mind I had a very good idea about all my posts.
I had learned a lot of things from blogging I had learned a lot of things such as starting to work my imagination so I can start making very good writings. I had learned so much things that I couldn’t tell them in this life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home