JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

pROBLEMS & SOLUTIONs

Did you ever had problems? Had you need to solve them and you were under pressure? well I had and they had been very stressing. I deal with problems in my life very well because I am not a complicated person but sometimes I stress a lot when I cannot solve them. I use some strategies when I am under pressure compared to when I have time to reflect it. Some strategies that I use when I am under pressure are to not complicate to much and accept others ideas and not complain about them.

Once, I made a mistake that was that I was making a project with a boy and a girl so I was the one that was making all the letter, so the boy told me that it was horrible that he didn’t like it. I was very mad with him so I told him its not your problem. I was so happy because the poster was very pretty that I started to ignore to others ideas so he was telling me a lot of things but I didn’t listen to him. Then my pressure was up so I stopped and told him to do the poster to do all the letter and all the decorations. I didn’t try to fix it because he was the one complaining to my letter I was very mean.I didn’t apologize to other people because the other girl was with me he was the onlyone complianing and fighting. This was one of my stupid fights I always fight becuase of this with boys. I dont know why I think its because they are so much complicated and they alwas want to make all the way they want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home