JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

My BeSt VaCaTiOnS!!!


In July I went to diney parks and to miami it was so cool! First I went to Disney Wolrd. I stay in a hotel in disney it was a fantasy. Well the I went to the parks they were very cool. I went to epcot center and I went to an atraction called test track it was about some cars and they went at a speed that you felt you were on a spacecraft it was so cool. Then I went to MGM Studios that was also very cool but I didnt like to much but it was also very cool. The next day I went to magic kingdom and it was 4 of July so it was the independence day it was so magic and all the fire works it was just great! In magic kingdom I went to splash mountain it was so cool becuase you get wet. I didnt go to Animal Kingdom becuase I dont like to much and I didnt have time. Then I went to Orlando to Universal studios It was so cool I went to back to the future, to men in black, to Jimmy Neutron, to the momia that was a roller coster indoors it was so cool.
This picture shows Pop Century hotel at Disney.

The I went to Miami to shop. There I bought all the school things and all my clothes and everything. I bought at limited too, Banana Republic, Nike Store and everything else. One night at Miami I went to cheesecake Factory that is a restaurant that has a lot of cheesecakes of all the flavors you want it was so delicious. I passed a very cool time in Disney and in Miami I hope everyone could go to Disney world becuase its the most beautiful thing in the world.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

How cool! I would really like to go there...(who wouldn't) I really liked how you described the hotel you made me want to go there!! keep it up!! good work! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home