JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cojowa Soccer Team!!

In my school there is a soccer team and I am in it. I play as a defense, and some friends also play as defenses. The team is great there are very god players so we do a very good job. We need to work very hard so we have practices on wednesday and fridays from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Its very cool for me its not a torture because I like futbol so its great to me doing this becuase it is one of my favorite hobbies. We also go to binationals to play with different schools. We pass a very good time there because we can meet knew people and make more friends, Its very cool. The bad thing about this is that sometimes when someone of the team has a grade under 65% she cannot go to binationals, so we have less people and less force in the team.

Once I went to albania games so there we didnt stay in a hotel we stay in the house of someone who lived there. There I met a lo t of peolpe that are so cool they are s frindly that they make friends so fast. We needed to wake up at 6:30 o'clock to be ready for our next soccer game, But really it was a very cool experince. Now, I am expecting I go again to this because it was my best experience.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Isabella G said...

July,
Your post reminded me of the time I went to Albania Games, I had a really good time but didn't win the competition. I am glad that you got in the team, I hope you continue playing as well as you are!
Isa G

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger sari15 said...

July!!! congratulatin I mam so proud of you that youm have enter to the soccer team. I hope you pass a good time in the alabania games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home