JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Reflection on TLP..

When I heard that Mr. Hide said we have a new project what I thought was to kill my self. Its obviously that the word project means work. For us working is not our hobby. Well, not for me. My first impresion about the TLP what bad. I thought it was going to be one of these projects that you need to do on writing a big report and presenting it to your class. Our first step was writing the post. Well, this didn't appear very fun for me but it was sort of cool because it was at a computer and not by our hands. Writing so much posts bored me so I was very happy to get on the next step. The next step was to make the phone call. This osea my favorite step. It was just so funny being all the class in Mr. Hide's apartment doing a phone call and having the new born baby of Mr. Hide it was so cute!

Our next step was doing the video. Well, when I heard on doing a video I thought it was going to be very simple, but gess what it wasn't. Specialy on copying the video in the USB it was very complicated. Doing the video with my partner was so fun. We needed to erase a lot of times some videos becuase they were horrible, we arent reporters so we disn't know how to act. It was very fun.

I really enjoy a lot the Teen Life Project. I meet some new people of Malayse and U.S.A and all this. I had a really good experience. I hope this project is reapeted sometime. It was very cool to work with people of other countries I never imagine this could happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home