JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Favorite Web Page When I Was a Little Girl


My favorite web page when I was a little girl was myscene it is very cool. I recomended to little girls that like to dress up doll and to make up them. This web page is so cool becuse you never get bored, it is very viscious but it entertains a lot. This web page is very colorfull it contains more than 3 games. It has a game to dress up he dolls for any event like parties, weddings, cap out, sleep over and everything. Also it has to desing your own clothes. Also you can choose what ever clothe you want then you color it how ever yu want it is so cool. Another game is to change the doll's hair, make them up, and put a lot of acsessories like irings, necklace, some ahiny tatues, glasses, and everything that ahs to do with modern things. another game is for painting there nails. There are a variety of colors dark colors, and bright colors. This web page is so amazing and awesome. Really if you have a little sister I recomend all of you to share with them a little of time in this page so they can distract a litle time.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Juan David A. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Juan David A. said...

hey Juli it seems that you have changed a lot from when you where a little girl to now. I can notice that not by you phisic but by the things that you like right now and your thoughts. Is a good post keep up the good work .

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Isa M. said...

Juli I think myscene is awesome. I have also enter the page and I have played all of those games. I think they are really cool. I also enjoy seen the movie and the program, I have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home