JuLi'S--->wOrLd

Hi!! I HoPe YoU EnJOy tHiS bLoG AnD yOu HaVe fUn!! bYeEee!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pollution -Global Warning-

Before I wanted to focus on Colombia's poverty but now I had saw a lot of blogs from my friends and other poeople. I am now interested on pollution or global warming. I saw in a web page called Climate and Society. Here I read that scientists say that the earth climate is been affected by humans. The sea level is going up because pollution is destroying the ozone layer so the sun is melting the poles. Pollution also makes hurricanes more happening. Since the 1960 the ice cap is melting as I have told you before. I also saw in a page called Pollution a global threat to the enviroment, I discovered the types of pollution. One type is air pollution. Air pollution is the excess of gases in the atmosphere. Some sources of pollution may be motor vehicle exhaust heat and power generation facilities, industrial procesess, auto manufacturing, fertilizers plants, building demolition, forest fires, agriculture, volcanic eruption, extraction of metals, roadway construction, and solvent evaporation.

I also got information from the web page called Pollution a global threat to the enviroment but about water pollution. Here I read that water pollution is when water contaminates. In the terms of water you can say oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds, and every single body of water in Earth. Pollution in water is made by germs, substances that need a lot of oxygen to decompose etc. I also saw some sources or methods that can produce water pollution. This can be petroleum products, heavy metals, soil pollution, air pollution etc. Pollution is not only damaging the atmosphere and our planet. If pollution inreases more with time the population of the world is going to decrease. Pollution is damaging a lot of poeple's health.

I think a lot of things that I had wrote. I am very impresed because when the planet was lets say was a baby it was so healthy but now becuase of technology, dont taking care of it we are making it die. I think well I am very frustraded becuase I think this problem would never be solved. I am very worried and what we all should do is to make a proposal. We should think that what we are doing is damaging our planet. I am worried about my health. I am a very young person I am just starting my life. Its so sad that becuase other people is damaging the planet we are also paying for this damaging we are really paying with our lifes.

Over all, this what I had wrote leads to a one and single topic. I think I would like to do air and water pollution. First I choosed to do pollution but my teacher told me to be very specific in wich topic I was going to focus. After this post I had decided that I wanted do water and air pollution. Water and air pollution is very important for me becuase this is killing our planet. And I want my sons and my great grand sons to have a non pollution life. Like to have a great world were they can develop and have a very good and healthy life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home